So you may be getting ready King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipes for your family however this suggestions may be helpful.
Never prepare dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have turn out to be very fashionable as well as an essential kitchen equipment. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly incessantly recommended by cooking consultants to prepare frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has rather a lot much less fats. This cooking method may additionally minimize down on a number of the different harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) recipe. To cook king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Get 80 g Chinese Curry Concentrate,
- Take 240 g king prawns,
- Prepare 1 onion cut into bite sized pieces,
- Get 120 g chestnut mushrooms, chopped into halves,
- Prepare 100 g petit pois peas,
- Use Around 230ml water,
- Take Salt to season,
- Take 1/2 tsp MSG (optional),
- Prepare Spray cooking oil (I used coconut)
- Take Serving Suggestions:
- Get Pak choi,
- Take Egg noodles,
- Provide Boiled or fried rice
Instructions to make King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Heat up a wok over a medium to high heat. Add in prawns and once the water is released from them remove and set aside for later. Spray the oil into the wok and add the onions. Fry for around 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the peas and MSG and toss everything together. Fry for a further minute. Season well with salt. Re-add the prawns. Stir.
- Add in the curry paste concentrate. Stir to incorporate. Next add the water in. Using a wooden spoon stir the paste continually until completely dissolved into the water. Bring to a simmer.
- Simmer gently, stirring now and then until the water begins to reduce down and the sauce thicken. Once it's thickened so it coats the back of the spoon remove from the heat.
- Serve up and enjoy with your choice of sides. :)
If you find this King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.