Here is how Khausay will help you in weight loss
Weight management wants fixed efforts. If you're someone attempting to shed some further kilos then you might want to all the time be on your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and likewise sticking to a balanced diet is the secret to an effective weight loss routine. It turns into actually hectic to strike that right balance between style and health and therefore, we need to find an in-between solution the place style meets health.
Don’t fear it isn't difficult in any respect. You simply want to choose the best ingredients. Like Proteins! As you already should be knowing, protein is the building block of cell and is accountable for repairing the broken tissues and muscle mass. It is usually a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Due to this fact, consuming a high-protein food regimen will aid you in shedding pounds effectively
Before you jump to Khausay recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to see that the utilization of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Something else I want to mention about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is another thing that’s important to realize about this item and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. In this post we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits which are related to the usage of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
Something else you will find coconut oil is quite useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You’re going to discover that this will in fact help anyone who may have some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. Obviously you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There is currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. One of the greatest things you are going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within an extremely short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses advertising the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khausay recipe. To cook khausay you only need 31 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Khausay:
- Provide 1/2 packet Sphagetties boiled
- Prepare 3 tbsp Oil
- Get COCONUT CURRY:
- Prepare 3 cups Coconut milk
- Provide 4 tbsp Baisan
- Use 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1/2 cup Yogurt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Haldi
- Use 5 glasses Water
- Use 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- Get BHUNA GHOSHT:
- Use 1/2 kg Boneless chicken boti very small
- Provide Cubes
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Provide 1 tsp Ginger/garlic paste
- Take Onion 1 chopped
- Provide 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp Zeera
- Provide 3 Tomatoes skin removed and chopped
- Take 4 tbsp Oil
- Use BHIGAAR:
- Provide 4 tbsp Oil
- Get 8-10 leaves Karri patta
- Take CONDIMENTS:
- Prepare chilli chips
- You need Brown onions
- Prepare Green chillies
- Get Lemon wedges
- Use leaves Coriander
- Use Green onions
- Provide Chilli oil with crushed red chillies
Instructions to make Khausay:
- Boil sphagetties and when strained apply oil so it wont stick together and keep aside.
- COCONUT CURRY: Mix coconut milk, baisan, yogurt,haldi along with water with a whisk. Pour into the pan and cook for about 40 minutes till cooked well.
- Once done add in salt and lemon juice - mix and close the flame.
- BHIGAAR: Put oil in a pan and when hot add in curry leaves and pour over curry.
- BHUNA GHOSHT: Put oil in pan add in onions and fry till golden. Add in ginger/garlic paste and zeera and stir fry it too.
- Now add in tomatoes and red chilli powder and cook till softened by adding 1/4 cup water and is bhoonofied.
- Now add in boneless chicken along with salt and cook till colour changes. Add in water 1/2 cup and cover and cook till done and oil comes on top.
- For assembling either put all the things separately in a thalli as shown below.
- For single serving place sphagetties in a plate along with chicken, condiments and finally the gravy!
- Enjoy it while hot - both ways.
If you find this Khausay recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.