Get all the very best Kongunad chicken curry recipes on the web within the one stop place that's cooking information. Whether or not you are looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Kongunad chicken curry , you'll find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Kongunad chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kongunad chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Possibly Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the usage of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Another thing I would like to point out about this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. One more thing I want to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you should be happy to know that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what some of these benefits might be.
One more thing a large number of men and women would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for individuals who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the healing process. There are various other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it’s also filled with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. One of the best things you are going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kongunad chicken curry recipe. You can cook kongunad chicken curry using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kongunad chicken curry:
- Use 1 kg Chicken with bones -
- You need 1 Onion - (finely chopped)
- Prepare 2 Tomato - (medium sized)
- Provide 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste -
- You need 1 spring Curry leaves -
- Take 1 tbsp Coriander leaves- chopped
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp Salt -
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric powder -
- Provide 3 tbsp Oil -
- Take To saute and grind:
- Prepare 6 Shallot onions-
- You need 6 Red chilli -
- Use 1 tsp Black pepper -
- Get 1/2 tsp Poppy seeds -
- Use 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds -
- Get 1 tbsp Coconut - (grated)
- You need 2 tsp Coriander powder -
- Prepare For tempering:
- You need Cinnamon - 1" piece
- You need 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds -
- Use Cloves 3-4
- Provide 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds -
Steps to make Kongunad chicken curry:
- Cut and clean the chicken to bite sized pieces and add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp salt and mix well.
- Meanwhile in a teaspoon oil, saute the given ingredients under saute and grind except coriander powder for a couple of minutes and put off the heat. Now add coriander powder and mix well. Let it cool down and grind to a fine paste.
- Heat a pan with oil and do the tempering. Saute onion, curry leaves and add the remaining Ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook for 5 mins in medium flame by stirring in between.
- Add the ground paste and mix well. Add salt and 2 cups of water. Cook covered in medium flame.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice, chapathi, idly, dosa etc.,
If you find this Kongunad chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.