So that you is likely to be making ready Gobhi-Babycorn Curry recipes for your family but this suggestions may be useful.
Never prepare dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have turn into very talked-about in addition to a vital kitchen appliance. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's quite frequently really useful by cooking consultants to prepare frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has so much much less fat. This cooking method may also reduce down on a number of the other dangerous effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Gobhi-Babycorn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Try introducing these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi-babycorn curry recipe. To make gobhi-babycorn curry you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gobhi-Babycorn Curry:
- Take 1 cup - Cauliflower florets
- Prepare 1/2 cup - Baby corn (diced)
- Use 1/2 cup - Peas
- Use 4 - Tomato
- Get 1/2 tsp - Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp - Mustard Oil
- Get 1/2 tsp - Cumin Seeds
- Use 1 - Bay leaf
- Use Pinch Asafoetida
- You need 1/2 tsp - Turmeric Powder
- Provide 1 tsp - Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp - Coriander Powder
- Get as per taste Salt
- Take 1/4 tsp - Kasoori Methi
- Get as required Water
Steps to make Gobhi-Babycorn Curry:
- Heat water in a pan. As it starts boiling add cauliflower floret and baby corn. Boil for 3-4 mins and remove and strain it.
- Make puree of tomatoes.
- Now heat oil in a pan. Add bay leaves and cumin seeds. Add asafoetida.
- Now add tomato puree. Mix well and cook for 2 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste. Mix well.
- Now add peas. Mix well. Cover it and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Now add all spices. Mix well and cook 2-3 mins.
- Now add cauliflower and baby corn. Mix well, cook 2-3 mins.
- Now add half a cup of water. Cover it and cook 5 mins. Now add kasoori methi. Mix well, cook for a while.
- Our curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Gobhi-Babycorn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.