Get all the most effective Aloo Chola Tikki Chat recipes on the net in the one stop place that's cooking guide. Whether you're on the lookout for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Aloo Chola Tikki Chat , you'll discover the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Aloo Chola Tikki Chat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Chola Tikki Chat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo chola tikki chat recipe. To make aloo chola tikki chat you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Chola Tikki Chat:
- You need 4 boiled potato peeled and mashed
- Prepare 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric / haldi
- Take 3 tbsp corn flour
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala and cumin powder
- Get 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Provide to taste Salt
- Take to taste Black salt
- Prepare as needed Ghee for frying
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 1 small cup curd
- Prepare 1small cup barik sev
- Provide 1 tsp Imli chutney
- Prepare 1 tsp Green chutney
- Take 1 onion finely chopped
- Take 1 tomato finely chopped
- Take 1 tbsp Fried peanut
- Provide 1 tsp Green coriander
- Provide as needed Chola curry simple
Instructions to make Aloo Chola Tikki Chat:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take boiled and mashed potato.add in ½ tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp cumin powder, ¼ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp salt and ½ tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- Also add 2 tbsp corn flour and combine well.
- Grease hand with ghee and prepare small patties.roast on hot tawa with ghee.
- Place the prepare tikki in a plate.top with curd / yogurt.also spread green chutney, tamarind chutney, pinch of chilli powder and chat masala, peanut,salt. further top with 1 tbsp chopped onion and tomato.
- Garnish with handful of fine sev, pinch of cumin powder, chaat masala and coriander leaves.add chola curry.
- Serve it
If you find this Aloo Chola Tikki Chat recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.