So that you may be making ready Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy recipes for your loved ones however this tips may be useful.
By no means prepare dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have turn into very talked-about in addition to an important kitchen equipment. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite continuously really helpful by cooking specialists to arrange frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and different meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has loads less fat. This cooking technique may additionally lower down on among the other dangerous effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are really good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Try to begin eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns & bitter gourds curry in the mustard sauce gravy recipe. You can cook prawns & bitter gourds curry in the mustard sauce gravy using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy:
- Get 100 gms Bitter Gourd (Karela)- a bit sautéed already before the actual cooking
- You need 300 gms Prawns
- Take To Taste Salt
- Provide 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Get 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Provide 100 gms Potatoes (cur into medium-small chunks)- slightly sautéed until light brown, prior to the actual cooking)
- Get 1 tsp Sugar
- Provide 4 tbsps Cooking Oil (Mustard Oil)
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Mustard Paste (Shorshe Baata), mixed with curd slightly & made to a bit slurry paste
- You need 1 tsp panchphoran
- Get 4-5 Green Chillies (slit)
- Use 1 Cup Onion Slices
- Prepare 1 tsp Desi Ghee
- You need 1/2 cup plain curd/yoghurt (well beaten/whisked with a tsp of sugar)
- Prepare 1-2 Dry Red Chillies
Instructions to make Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy:
- Take a kadhai/wok- put in it the measured amount of oil & heat it up well enough & then reduce the flame to medium & put in the panch phoron & Dry Red Chilli
- Once it releases it's aroma- add in the onion slices and sauté until a bit translucent and then, add into it the prawns/shrimps & keep sautéing for about 2 mins time
- Now, add in the Karelas & Potatoes keep sautéing for about another 2 mins time & then add to it- Salt, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Sugar, Mustard Paste etc. until all well incorporated (except the ghee)
- We need to cover the pan with a lid post adding a slash of hot-warm water to it and allow it to be well cooked now
- Once it’s all well cooked, give a stir & lastly, pour in the ghee & again, give it a really nice mix to the entire thing- (Please maintain the very consistency shown in the pics), switch off the flame & cover it for about 10 mins time in it's standing position
- We’re now, all set for the dish to be served on the platters
If you find this Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.