Get all the perfect Veg pulao recipes on the web in the one cease site that is cooking information. Whether or not you're in search of a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Veg pulao , you can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Veg pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You probably know this as you’ve likely been told to ensure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these foods each day. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulao recipe. To make veg pulao you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg pulao:
- Use 200 Gm rice soaked for 20 mins
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Take To taste salt
- Prepare As needed Mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 green chilli
- Get 6/7 curry leaves
- Provide 1 tsp shahi jeera
- Prepare 2 Tomatoes finely chopped
- Provide 100 gm cauliflower
- Get 100 Gm green peas
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- Prepare 2 Potatoes diced
Steps to make Veg pulao:
- Wash and soak rice for 20 minutes. Clean cauliflower and green peas. Take A deep thick pan heat oil then add mustard seeds shahi jeera curry leaves and cauliflower florets and diced potatoes. Add some salt and saute the cauliflower and potatoes.after A few mins add finely chopped tomatoes green chillies and cook for 2 mins on low flame.
- Now add salt turmeric powder and garam masala. Mix well and add water. Let it come to boil than add the green peas and soaked rice. Cover the vessel and let it cook for 5-7 mins until water is absorbed by rice completely
- Finally cover the vessel t it cook on lowest flame for 3 -4 minutes. Turn off the gas and let it rest for few minutes before serving.
If you find this Veg pulao recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.