So that you might be preparing Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice recipes for your loved ones but this tips may be useful.
Never cook these things in an Air Fryer
In the previous few years, Air Fryers have change into extremely popular in addition to a vital kitchen appliance. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite incessantly recommended by cooking consultants to organize frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has so much much less fats. This cooking methodology might also reduce down on among the different harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can eat. You probably already know this as you’ve most likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Try including fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian sirloin steak with thai drunken fried rice recipe. You can have asian sirloin steak with thai drunken fried rice using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice:
- Use 1/2 cup soy sauce (for steak)
- Use 1/4 cup soy sauce (for fried rice)
- Get 1 tablespoon sesame chili oil
- Get 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- You need 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon chili-garlic paste
- Take 1-2 teaspoon chili flakes (heat to taste)
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped basil leaves
- Use 1 cup stir fry veggies
- Get 3 chopped Thai chiles
- You need 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Prepare 2 tablespoons oyster or fish sauce
- Provide 1 tablespoon rice wine
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
- You need 2 cups jasmine rice
- You need 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds to finish steak
Steps to make Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice:
- Coat room-temperature steaks with salt and pepper.
- Create marinade/rub. Add half cup of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, dark soy sauce, dash of chili flakes, white pepper, and sesame chili oil to a bowl. Mix well and cover steaks.
- Place steaks into big zip lock bag. Add remaining marinade and let sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Add chili oil and coconut oil to large 12-inch skillet. Heat on medium-high.
- Add 3 eggs scrambled and toss around.
- Immediately add stir fry veggies (I used red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, green bell pepper, snap peas, broccoli, and onion. I wanted to add bean sprouts but didn't have any).
- Immediately add minced garlic and toss with vegetables. Add a touch of coconut oil to toss with.
- Add in jasmine rice (preferably cooled to at least room temperature). Before mixing, add soy sauce, oyster or fish sauce, a little salt and pepper, Thai chiles, and curry powder to rice. Then mix well. Add chili garlic paste and basil and mix some more.
- While the rice is sizzling, add the 2 steaks to a heated 12-inch cast iron skillet. No need to add more seasonings. Cook to desired temperature (1 inch 8 minutes each side pressed for medium-rare) (1 and a half inch 12 minutes each side pressed) also depending on your stove. I keep my heat on medium high so that may vary as well. They may also be grilled.
- Let steak rest for 2-5 minutes. Serve immediately with rice. Finish with sesame seeds.
If you find this Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.