So you is likely to be making ready Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry recipes for your loved ones however this ideas may be helpful.
Never cook these items in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have turn into very fashionable in addition to a necessary kitchen appliance. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's fairly often really helpful by cooking experts to prepare frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fat. This cooking methodology may also reduce down on a number of the other dangerous effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely beneficial for your heart. The after effects of eating beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This does not mean, however, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating meat.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg drop/poached egg curry recipe. You can cook egg drop/poached egg curry using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry:
- Use Whole Dry Spices:
- Prepare cinnamon stick
- Prepare bay leaf
- Provide cloves
- Provide Powder Spices
- Get turmeric powder
- Get red chilli powder
- Provide asafoetida
- Provide cumin powder
- Provide coriander powder
- Use garam masala
- Use crushed black pepper
- Get nutmeg powder (optional)
- You need Other Ingredients
- Provide small onion finely chopped
- Provide small tomato finely chopped
- Use slit green chilli (optional)
- Use minced garlic/paste
- You need minced ginger/paste
- Use water
- Take milk (optional)
- You need cooking oil
- Prepare eggs
- Get cilantro leaves finely chopped
- Get Salt as per taste
Steps to make Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry:
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok and add all the whole spices.
- Add chopped onion and green chilli. sauté till the onion gets translucent
- Add the ginger-garlic and cook till the raw smell fades away
- Add the tomatoes and cook till it gets soft and mushy
- Add the powder spices and salt as per your taste. Cook for a minute till oil leaves the sides
- Add 1 tablespoon of cilantro leaves and give it a quick mix.
- Add 1 cup of water and 1/4 cup of milk. cook with a lid for 2-3 minutes
- Open the lid, break eggs one by one, and drop into the wok keeping distance between each egg.
- Cook with the lid on for 2-3 minutes on medium flame
- After 2-3 minutes the eggs will be half cooked. If you like it that way, take it off the flame, garnish with 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves and serve.
- If you want it to be fully cooked, slowly flip the eggs over, making sure not to break them. Cook with the lid on for another 2-3 minutes.
- You’re egg drop curry/poached egg curry is ready.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves and serve. Goes well with chappatis (Indian flat bread) or steamed rice or bread 🍞
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻
If you find this Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.