Find all the best Lunch platter recipes on the net within the one stop site that is cooking guide. Whether or not you are searching for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Lunch platter , you can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Lunch platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lunch platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Possibly Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one of the things that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. You’re in addition going to find that there is not just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
Another thing that many folks would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. You’re going to see that this will in fact help anyone who may possess some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. Of course you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lunch platter recipe. You can have lunch platter using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lunch platter:
- Get Black Chana rassa
- Get 1/2 cup Dried Black Chickpeas
- Take 3 tbsp Oil
- You need 1/4 tsp Hing
- Prepare 1 tsp Zeera
- Take 1/4 tsp Methi seeds Crushed
- Get 1/2 cup Onion Chopped
- Use 2 Green chilli Slit into half
- Use 1/2 cup Tomato Grated
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- You need 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- You need 1/2 tsp Garam Masala powder
- Take 1/2 cup Curd
- Use 2 tbsp Fresh coriander Chopped
- Take 1 cup Palak poori pureed spinach (Washed, rinsed and pureed spinach)
- Prepare 1.5 cup whole wheat flour
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 2 pinches ajwain
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil for kneading
- Get as needed Oil for frying
- Provide Lahsoon ki kali ki sabzi
- Use 1/2 cup garlic cloves
- Get 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tomato- chopped or pureed
- Take 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- Use 1/4 tsp urad daal
- Provide 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- Provide 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get to taste Sali
- Provide 2 green chilies
- Take 5-6 curry leaves (optional)
- Use 1/4 tsp cumin and fenugreek powder
- Prepare 1 tsp jaggery
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
Steps to make Lunch platter:
- Wash the chana and soak them in water for 5-6 hours. - Drain the water and add the chana in a pressure cooker along with 2 cups of water and 2 tsp salt. - Pressure cook until they are cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan. - Once the oil is hot, add hing, zeera and methi seeds and let them crackle for a few seconds. - Add onion and green chilli and all the Masalas and fry until golden brown.
- Add curd and tomato and cook for 2-3 minutes or until oil starts to separate from the sides. - Add boiled Chana (without the water)
- Let the Masalas get coated nicely over Chana so cook for 10-12 minutes - Add the reserved Chana water - Add more water if required to adjust the consistency.
- One can put them back in the pressure cooker and cook fr 2-3 whistles more so that everything gets blended well. - Garnish with fresh coriander. - Serve hot.
- Lahsun ki kali ki sabzi - - Take a pan - Add oil and mustard seeds - Let them crackle - Then add urad daal - Let it be brown nicely
- Add garlic cloves(whole) - Sauté for sometime - Add chopped onions- let them be pink slightly
- Add curry leaves and green chilies whole or chopped - Sauté for 2 minutes
- Now add all the Masalas and stir - Add chopped or puréed tomato - Add tamarind pulp and little water - Cover the lid and let it cook - Add jaggery - Once melted curry is ready
- For Palak Poori - Oil for frying - Water Fr kneading the dough - Method - Take all the ingredients in a bowl but add water gradually to knead a tight dough
- Take oil in a wok and heat it up - - Pinch the dough and make small balls - Roll them out and fry in hot oil - Take out when crispy from both the sides.
- Enjoy hot platter
If you find this Lunch platter recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.