Discover all the very best Til Baby Potato Fry recipes on the net within the one stop place that is cooking guide. Whether or not you are searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Til Baby Potato Fry , you can see the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Til Baby Potato Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Til Baby Potato Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are good for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these foods each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to til baby potato fry recipe. You can have til baby potato fry using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Til Baby Potato Fry:
- Use 15 bay potatoes
- Get 2 tbsp Til or sesame seeds
- Prepare Oil for cooking
- Prepare 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get Salt as per taste
- Take leaves Curry
- You need 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- You need 1 tsp Dhania powder
Instructions to make Til Baby Potato Fry:
- Parboil baby potatoes peel the skin and make few slits with knife and keep aside.. - In a non stick pan add some oil and put some mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and once they splutter add ginger garlic paste and sautee a while and little turmeric to it..
- Now add potatoes and cook for a while. Keep stirring in between so they don't stick to the pan Once they change colour add red chilli powder, salt, til and after a while lastly add some dhania powder…
If you find this Til Baby Potato Fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.