Find all the most effective Malai kofta recipes on the web within the one stop place that is cooking guide. Whether or not you're looking for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Malai kofta , you will discover the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Malai kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this as, by now, you’ve likely been taught to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish at least two times each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Start consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malai kofta recipe. You can have malai kofta using 33 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Malai kofta:
- You need For kofta
- Take 3 potato, boiled & mashed
- Provide 3/4 cup paneer
- You need 1 chilli, finely chopped
- You need 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Take 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Get to taste salt
- Provide 2 tbsp raisins
- Take 2 tbsp cashew chopped
- You need 2 tbsp refined flour
- Provide As needed- Oil for frying
- You need For onion tomato pure
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1 onion, sliced
- You need 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 2 tomato, sliced
- You need 2 tbsp cashew
- Get For curry
- Get 1 tsp butter
- You need 2 tsp oil
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin,
- Use 1 bay leaf,
- Take 2 pod cardamom,
- Get 1 inch cinnamon,
- Get 2 cloves
- You need 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- You need as per taste Coriander powder
- Get as required Turmeric powder
- Use as per taste Salt
- Use 1/4 cup cream
- Prepare 1 tsp kasuri methi, crushed
- Use 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Prepare as required Cashew nuts and fresh coriander for garnishing
Steps to make Malai kofta:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 3 potato and ¾ cup paneer.
- Also add 1 chilli, 2 tbsp coriander, ¼ tsp cumin powder and ½ tsp salt.
- Add 2 tbsp raisins and 2 tbsp cashew to have crunchy bite in kofta.
- Mix well making sure all the spices are well combined.
- Now add 2 tbsp maida and mix well forming a soft dough. maida helps to absorb moisture and bind the mixture well.
- Prepare a small ball sized kofta by greasing hand with oil.
- Deep fry on medium hot oil.
- Fry until the kofta turn golden brown and crisp.drain off the koftas and keep aside.
- Now, in a pan heat 2 tbsp oil and saute 1 onion, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste. saute until onions changes colour slightly.
- Further add 2 tomato and saute slightly.
- Now add 2 tbsp cashew and continue to saute until tomatoes soften completely
- Cool completely and transfer to a blender.
- Blend to smooth paste adding water if required.now filter the mixture to get rid of skin and seeds.filter until silky smooth onion-tomato puree is attained. keep aside.
- In a large kadai heat 1 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp oil
- Saute 1 tsp cumin, 1 bay leaf, 1 inch cinnamon, 2 clove until it turns aromatic.
- Further keeping the flame on low, add 1 tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp turmeric, ¾ tsp coriander powder and ¼ tsp cumin powder.saute until the spices turn aromatic
- Further add in the prepared onion tomato puree, 1 tsp salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook until the mixture starts to thicken and oil separates from sides.
- Now add ¼ cup cream and mix on low flame until it’s well combined.further, add ½ cup water and mix well adjusting consistency as required.
- Get the curry to a boil, add 1 tsp kasuri methi and ¼ tsp garam masala. mix well.
- Finally, pour the curry over kofta and garnish with fresh coriander, cashew nuts, malai kofta is ready to enjoy.
If you find this Malai kofta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.