So that you is perhaps making ready Sweet corn dhokla recipes for your loved ones but this suggestions may be useful.
By no means cook dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have turn into very talked-about in addition to an essential kitchen equipment. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's quite ceaselessly recommended by cooking consultants to prepare frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has so much much less fats. This cooking method might also lower down on some of the other harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Sweet corn dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try including fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn dhokla recipe. You can have sweet corn dhokla using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet corn dhokla:
- Use sweet corn kernels
- Use moong dal
- Use green chillies
- Use Ginger
- You need chopped coriander leaves
- Use mustard seeds
- Get curry leaves
- You need white sesame seeds
- Take Salt
- Get Eno
- Use oil
Instructions to make Sweet corn dhokla:
- Soak moong dal 2-3 hours.
- Grind all ingredients sweet corn kernels,1green chilli,Ginger into fine paste.
- Grind soaked dal into fine paste.
- Mix both paste in a bowl.add salt. check for consistency. add water if needed.
- Grease the dhokla plate with oil.
- Mix eno in the batter. pour on the dhokla plate.place in the steamer.
- Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.check in between.
- Take a small pan. Add oil. Add mustard seeds, chopped green chillies, seasam seeds, curry leaves.
- When dhokla is done.take dhokla plate out of steamer. pour the tadka.cut it into small pieces when it get cool.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with green chutney and ketchup.
If you find this Sweet corn dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.