So you might be preparing Shrimp Curry recipes for your family but this suggestions may be helpful.
By no means cook dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have turn into very fashionable as well as an essential kitchen appliance. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly steadily beneficial by cooking consultants to organize frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has quite a bit much less fats. This cooking technique may additionally reduce down on a few of the other harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Shrimp Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent! That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Start eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp curry recipe. To make shrimp curry you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Curry:
- Take 500 gms shrimps
- Prepare 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tomato finely chopped
- Get 1 teaspoon crushed ginger and garlic
- Use 5-6 pods green cardamom, crushed
- Use 1 black cardamom
- Provide 1-2 black peppercorns
- Use 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1-2 curry pata / Sweet Neem leaves
- Prepare 1 pinch asafoetida
- Get 1-2 green chillies sliced
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Use 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- You need 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- You need to taste Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped for garnish
- Use 1/2 cup water
- Use 1 tablespoon mustard oil
- You need 1/2 “ cinnamon
Steps to make Shrimp Curry:
- Smoke mustard oil and let it cool to room temperature. Add asafoetida, bay leaf, black cardamom, peppercorns and cinnamon.
- Turn on the flame and sauté the dry spices for a minute.
- Add finely chopped onion and fry till they turn golden brown.
- Add crushed ginger- garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes. Stir and add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and crushed green cardamom.
- Sauté till oil starts to separate. Add shrimps. Shrimps do not require much time to cook. Once added, give everything a nice stir. Add sliced green chillies and half cup of water.
- Cover cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring in between. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves. Serve with rice or naan.
If you find this Shrimp Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.