Get all the most effective Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry recipes on the net within the one cease place that's cooking guide. Whether you're looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry , you'll discover the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to suprisingly tasty! watermelon keema curry recipe. To make suprisingly tasty! watermelon keema curry you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry:
- Take 150 grams Ground mixed pork and beef
- You need 200 grams ※ finely chopped Onion
- Take 250 grams ※ peel the skin, and chop. Tomato
- You need A
- Provide 200 ml ※ it is economical to use the white part near the rind after eating the red flesh! - Grated watermelon
- Take 200 ml - Water
- Take 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Use 1 Red chilli pepper
- Prepare 1 Bay leaf
- Prepare 1 Soup stock cube
- You need 50 grams ※ use whatever spice level you prefer. i recommend medium or spicy roux Curry roux (store-bought)
- Prepare 1 Coarsely ground black pepper
- Provide 1 Garam masala
- Take 20 grams Butter
- Get 1 for 4 dishes Plain cooked rice
- Provide 1 Green peas (Canned or frozen one is fine)
Steps to make Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry:
- Heat vegetable oil and cumin seeds in a pan. Stir fry until aromatic and add the ground meat. When the colour of the meat has changed, remove from the pan.
- Melt butter in the pan, and stir fry the onion over low heat for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Add tomato and stir fry for 5-6 more minutes.
- Add the cooked ground meat, watermelon, water, red chili pepper, bay leaf, and soup stock cube, and cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Remove the red chilli pepper and the bay leaf from the pan. Add your cube or powder of curry roux and simmer for 2 -3 minutes. Add the garam masala and coarsely ground black pepper for the final touches.
- Serve rice on plates and pour the curry on top. Sprinkle the green peas on. It's done!
If you find this Suprisingly Tasty! Watermelon Keema Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.