So that you is likely to be making ready Fish masala curry in Mithila style recipes for your family but this suggestions may be useful.
Never cook these things in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have become very fashionable in addition to an essential kitchen appliance. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's quite regularly recommended by cooking specialists to arrange frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and different meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has lots less fat. This cooking method may also lower down on among the different dangerous results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Fish masala curry in Mithila style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is probably the best food you can eat. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish masala curry in mithila style recipe. To cook fish masala curry in mithila style you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish masala curry in Mithila style:
- Take 1Kg Fish-
- You need 50gm Mustard (for paste)
- Get 3 Onion medium size(for paste)
- Prepare 2 Garlic whole(for paste)
- Take 1 Tomato (finely chopped)
- Prepare 3 spoons Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 spoon Chilli powder
- You need as per taste Salt
- Take 3 cups Oil
- Use Kasuri methi
- Provide Water
Steps to make Fish masala curry in Mithila style:
- Clean the fish thoroughly
- Marinate with 1 garlic paste, salt turmeric and chilli powder and leave for 10 mins
- Heat oil in a karahi on full flame and pour the fishes one by one for deep fry
- After frying either in a different pan or in the same pan (but not using the left over oil after frying) pour oil, panchforan, add onion - garlic paste and stir it properly now add mustard paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder and fry untill oil removes from the paste. Now add tomato and kasuri methi and mix it well. Add water as for your requirement. Add salt and cook for 10 mins. Now add fried fish and again cook for 5 mins and turn off the gas and let it cool
- Put the fish curry in a bowl and decorate with coriander leaves. Now it is ready to serve. (taste best when it is served slightly hot)
If you find this Fish masala curry in Mithila style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.