Discover all the most effective Mix Sabzi recipes on the net within the one stop place that is cooking guide. Whether you are looking for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Mix Sabzi , you will find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Mix Sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is among the healthiest meats out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish at least two times a week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix sabzi recipe. To make mix sabzi you only need 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix Sabzi:
- Get 250 gm Cauliflower (phool ghobi)
- Use 250 gm Spring onion (hari pyaz)
- Prepare 3-4 Red Carrots (gajar)
- Provide 2-3 Potato (aloo)
- Prepare 2 Red Tomato
- Provide 1-2 Capsicum (shimla mirch)
- Use 100 gm Cabbage (bund gobhi)
- Provide 1/4 cup Oil(preferably mustard oil)
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Cumin (white zeera)
- Get 1/2 tsp Black Cumin (kala zeera)
- You need 1 Tsp corriander seeds (sabut dhania)
- Provide 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds (rai)
- Take 1/2 tsp Nigella (kalonji)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds (meethidana)
- Use 3-4 Whole red chilli (sabut lal mirch)
- Get Few leaves of curry pata
- You need 1 Tbsp Red chilli powder (lal mirch)
- Get 1 Ginger piece finely chop
- Take 3-4 Garlic cloves finely chop
- Provide 1 tsp Salt (adjust to taste)
- Provide 1/2 tsp Crush Red chilli (kutti lal mirch)
- You need 1/2 tsp Termuric (haldi)
- You need 1/2 tsp Whole spice powder (garam masala)
- Take 1/2 tsp Mix Pickle (mix achaar)
- Prepare 3-4 Green chillies (hari mirch)
- You need 2 Tbsp Corriander chop ( hara dhania
Steps to make Mix Sabzi:
- Wash all vegies throughly. Cut cauliflower in florets.carrots, potatoes in cubes. Shred cabbage.take oil in a pan or wok. (if using mustard oil, first heat oil to high teperature, then cool it down to room temperature and thn use it). On low flame add zeera, sabut dhaia, sabut lal mirch, rai, meethidana, currypata,kalonji.dont burn.just as to splatter add chop garlic, chop ginger.fry a minute.add only chop white part of spring onions. Fry to translucent. Add finely chop tomatoes.fry.
- Add lal mirch, salt, haldi, cutti lal mirch, a little water and fry masala till oil seprates and tomatoes are blended. Add mix acchar and blend.add cauliflower, aloo, gajar, cabbage (peas if using). Mix all well to cover veggies with masal.add 1/2 cup water, cover and cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes. Check in between and stir.
- When all vegies are tender and blended well.add capsicum cubes, chop green part of spring onion, hari mirch and leave on dum for 5 minutes.before serving sprinkle garam masala and chop hara dhania. Serve with chapati or parathy.Enjoy
If you find this Mix Sabzi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.