This is how Chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry) may help you in weight loss
Weight management needs fixed efforts. If you are someone making an attempt to shed some extra kilos then that you must always be in your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and in addition sticking to a balanced diet is the key to an efficient weight reduction routine. It becomes really hectic to strike that right steadiness between style and well being and due to this fact, we need to discover an in-between solution where style meets health.
Don’t fear it is not tough at all. You simply want to choose the correct elements. Like Proteins! As you already must be knowing, protein is the building block of cell and is responsible for repairing the damaged tissues and muscle mass. It's also a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Due to this fact, consuming a high-protein weight-reduction plan will assist you to in reducing weight successfully
Before you jump to Chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You probably know this as you’ve most likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish twice each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry) recipe. To make chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry) you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry):
- Take 4 prawns (properly washed)
- Use 1 onion(paste)
- Get 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- You need 1 onion chopped
- Provide 1 cup coconut milk
- You need 3 tablespoon desicated coconut
- Take 1 teaspoon red chilli Powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 1 teaspoon whole jeera
- Take 1 bay leaf
- You need 1 whole dry red chilli
- Use 2 pods green cardamom
- Use 2 cloves
- Get 1 cinnamon stick
- Prepare Yo taste salt
- Use As needed oil for frying
- You need 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
Instructions to make Chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry):
- At first marinate the fish with salt and turmeric
- Heat a pan add oil
- Shallow fry the prawns and keep aside
- Add whole jeera garam masala bay leaf and whole dry red chilli for tampering
- Add ginger garlic paste saute well
- Add onion paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Now add the red chilli Powder and desicated coconut and mix well
- Add the coconut milk and allow it to boil
- Once it starts boiling add the prawns and cover till the prawns get tender.
- Garnish it with slitted green chillies and serve with rice
If you find this Chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.