Discover all the perfect Instant Pot Shrimp curry recipes on the web in the one stop site that is cooking information. Whether you are searching for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Instant Pot Shrimp curry , you can see the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Instant Pot Shrimp curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Shrimp curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many men and women do not realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you should be using on a regular basis. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this item will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There is one more thing that’s important to understand about this product and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. In this post we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are associated with the utilization of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
Another thing a large number of individuals would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for people who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the actual healing process. The main reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are also going to see that this can be used on a daily basis to offer you younger looking skin.
There is currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There is no doubt that in time businesses are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot shrimp curry recipe. You can have instant pot shrimp curry using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Shrimp curry:
- Take 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Provide 12 oz pkt Raw medium-large shrimp(Peeled and deveined)
- Provide 1 Small onion sliced
- Prepare 1 Medium Tomato chopped
- Provide 1 lemon sized tamarind soaked in 1/2 cup water (optional)
- Provide 1 stem Curry leaves
- Provide 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- You need 1 tbsp. Black Mustard seeds
- Prepare 2 tbsp. Coconut cream
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 2 tbsp. Kashmiri Red Chilly powder(bright color and less heat)
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp. Coriander powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Fenugreek powder
- Provide 2 cups water
Steps to make Instant Pot Shrimp curry:
- Thaw and Clean the shrimp thoroughly and remove the tail.
- Keep the IP on sauté mode and once hot, add the oil followed by mustard seeds,curryleaves, fenugreek powder and ginger garlic paste. Stir well so that it doesnt burn or stick to the pot.
- Add onion slices and chopped tomatoes along with salt and turmeric.Sauté for 3-4 mins until the onions are translucent.
- Meanwhile prepare a thick paste of Red chilly powder,cumin powder and coriander powder with 2 tbsp water.(this will prevent burning of spices when directly added to the pot)
- Add the spice paste to the onion masala and stir well for a minute and add the tamarind piece along with few tbsp water so that nothing burns or sticks to the bottom of the inner pot.
- Once oil starts separating from the masala,add 2 cups water and close the IP with a glass lid.Let the curry continue simmering for 2 minutes on sauté mode.
- Now add the cleaned shrimp,stir well and close the Insant Pot. Set the pressure cook mode for 3 minutes.
- Once done,open the lid after 10 min natural steam release. Keep the IP on sauté mode again and stir the curry and add in the coconut cream.
- Let the gravy simmer for 3-4 mins and when it reaches the desired consistency, turn off the IP. Check the salt and transfer to serving dish/let it sit in the IP on 'keep warm' mode
- Serve the curry with Rice or Roti.
- TIP#You can substitute Kashmiri redchilly powder with Paprika too. You can get them at any Indian grocery stores.
- TIP# You can use this curry recipe for scallops or prawns too.
If you find this Instant Pot Shrimp curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.