Get all the best Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipes on the web in the one cease site that is cooking guide. Whether you are searching for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts , you can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are really good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. You can cook green curry baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- You need mayonnaise
- Get Thai green curry paste
- Provide panko breadcrumbs
- Prepare small handful cilantro, finely chopped
- Use boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Provide Zest from 1 lime
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice.
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.