Discover all the most effective Beef Curry Recipe recipes on the net within the one stop place that is cooking information. Whether you are looking for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Beef Curry Recipe , you can see the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Beef Curry Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Curry Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe recipe. To cook beef curry recipe you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Curry Recipe:
- You need 100-150 g beef cubes
- Prepare 3 tbsp coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil)
- You need 3 tsp curry powder
- Use 1/2 tsp all spice
- Get 3 tbsp milk
- Take as needed Water,
- Get 1 and 1/2 tsp ginger puree
- Provide 1 tsp onion puree
- Use 1 and 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- Get to taste Beef/Chicken cube,
- Prepare 1 small onion, chopped
- Use 1 small carrot, chopped
- Provide 1 medium sized clove of garlic, finely minced
- Take 1 small bunch of scallions/spring onions, chopped (optional)
- You need 1/3 cup chopped cabbage
- Provide to taste Paprika,
- Get to taste Salt,
- Take 1 bay leaf, optional
Instructions to make Beef Curry Recipe:
- Season the beef with paprika, salt and 1 tsp of curry powder. Add the bay leaf and give the meat a quick toss to evenly distribute the seasoning.
- Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Next, in a saucepan, add in 1 tbsp of oil. Turn the heat on to medium and add in the beef when the oil is hot. Sautée the beef for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Next add in the tomato paste, ginger and onion puree, rest of the curry powder and all spice. Stir to combine.
- Add in the milk and stir again. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Now, add in as much water as desired. Stir and also add in all the vegetables.
- Stir and cover the saucepan. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, add the rest of the oil and season the curry with paprika, beef/chicken cube and salt.
- Continue cooking till the beef and vegetables are cooked to your liking. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaf.
- Serve hot or warm. Pair this with white rice or sides of choice. Enjoy!
If you find this Beef Curry Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.