So you is likely to be preparing Macher Muro diye Dal (Fish Head Lentil Curry - Bengali Style) recipes for your loved ones but this ideas may be useful.
Never prepare dinner these items in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have become highly regarded in addition to a necessary kitchen appliance. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite ceaselessly recommended by cooking experts to organize frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has lots less fats. This cooking technique might also lower down on some of the other dangerous results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Macher Muro diye Dal (Fish Head Lentil Curry - Bengali Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macher muro diye dal (fish head lentil curry - bengali style) recipe. To make macher muro diye dal (fish head lentil curry - bengali style) you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Macher Muro diye Dal (Fish Head Lentil Curry - Bengali Style):
- Prepare 1/2 cup moong dal (split green gram), dry roasted
- Use 1 Rohu fish head, deep fried
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Provide 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp tomato paste / 1/2 cup tomato puree
- You need 4 tbsp mustard oil
- You need 1/2 tsp panch phoron (equal quantities of fennel, fenugreek, cumin, mustard & nigella seeds)
- Take 1" cinnamon
- Use 2 green cardamoms
- Take 4 cloves
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Use 1 dry red chilli, broken into half
- Take 1 tbsp roasted coriander-cumin powder
- Use 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take to taste salt
- Provide 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1-2 green chilies, slit (opt)
- You need 1 tsp ghee
Instructions to make Macher Muro diye Dal (Fish Head Lentil Curry - Bengali Style):
- Dry roast the moong dal (split green gram). Boil in 1 & 1/2 cups water for 4-5 whistles. When cool, whisk well along with salt and turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Deep fry the fish head after marinating with a pinch of salt & turmeric powder.
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with the panch phoron, bay leaves, dry red chilli, cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon. Saute till they stops spluttering.
- Add onion and saute till light brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander-cumin powder, tomato paste & garam masala powder mixed with 2-3 tbsp. water.
- Add the boiled dal, salt, green chilies (opt) and the fried fish head (broken into half). Add 1/2 cup more water. Simmer on medium flame till the gravy thickens a bit. When done, add ghee and mix well
- Serve hot with plain steamed rice.
If you find this Macher Muro diye Dal (Fish Head Lentil Curry - Bengali Style) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.