Discover all the best Railway mutton curry recipes on the net in the one cease place that's cooking information. Whether or not you are on the lookout for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Railway mutton curry , one can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Railway mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Railway mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. Just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as 8 percent! That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to railway mutton curry recipe. To cook railway mutton curry you need 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Railway mutton curry:
- Use mutton
- Provide medium size potato
- Get medium size onion sliced
- Provide medium size tomato chopped
- You need ginger paste
- Use garlic paste
- Prepare curd
- Use turmeric powder
- You need red chilli powder
- Prepare kashmiri red chilli powder
- Provide coriander powder
- Use cumin powder
- Use whole coriander seeds
- Take whole cumin seeds
- Get whole black pepper
- You need fennel seeds
- Provide sugar
- Provide whole garam masala
- Take green cardamom
- Use cloves
- Use cinnamon stick
- You need bay leaf
- Take small mace
- Provide mustard oil
- Take Salt
Instructions to make Railway mutton curry:
- Wash the mutton well. Marinate the mutton with curd, ginger paste, garlic paste, oil, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and kashmiri red chilli powder. Mix it well and marinate it at least 3-4 hrs. Overnight is preparable.
- Now prepare a special masala. In a pan, dry roast cumin seeds and fennel seeds first, then add black pepper and coriander seeds. Fry it for 1 min. Cool it down and grind it into a blender to make fine powder.
- Potatoes cut into halves. Heat oil in a kadai, fry the potatoes with turmeric powder and salt. Fry it till golden brown in colour. Take it out from oil.
- In a same oil, add whole garam masala and stir it for 1 min. Now add onion and fry it till changes colour to golden brown and soft. Then add ginger garlic paste. Cook it for 1-2 mins. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder. Stir it well to incorporate the masalas.
- Add little bit water if it feels dry. Then add tomato and salt. Cook it till tomato gets soft and tender. Add special masala. Mixed it well and cook until moisture evaporates and oil oozes out from masala
- Add mutton, increase the flame and stir it well. Now low the flame and cover the lid. Cook it for 8-10 mins. Water will release from meat and curd. Cook it with this water. If required add small quantities of water to prevent the burning of masala. Cook it like this about 15-20 mins more. Once the masala starts leaving oil on the side, add potatoes and cook for a min on medium high flame.
- Now add garam masala powder, sugar and warm water. Pressure cook it for 2 whistle. It depends on quality of mutton. Switch off flame. Wait until release the pressure from cooker. Now serve it with luchi, pulao or white rice.
If you find this Railway mutton curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.