Here is how Brinjal Potato Masala curry can help you in weight reduction
Weight management needs constant efforts. If you're somebody making an attempt to shed some additional kilos then that you must always be in your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and in addition sticking to a balanced weight loss program is the secret to an effective weight loss routine. It turns into really hectic to strike that proper steadiness between taste and well being and due to this fact, we need to discover an in-between solution the place style meets health.
Don’t fear it is not difficult at all. You just need to decide on the proper ingredients. Like Proteins! As you already must be understanding, protein is the building block of cell and is liable for repairing the broken tissues and muscle groups. Additionally it is a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight loss. Subsequently, consuming a high-protein eating regimen will show you how to in losing weight successfully
Before you jump to Brinjal Potato Masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Have you heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Appleas contain lots of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent! This is an awesome number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal potato masala curry recipe. To cook brinjal potato masala curry you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal Potato Masala curry:
- Take 6 medium sized brinjal
- Get 1 potato
- Use 2 green chillies
- Use 1 tbsp grated fresh / tender coconut
- Take 1 inch ginger
- You need 5-6 Curry leaves
- Take 1 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1/2 tsp Kala masala
- Use to taste Salt
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves
- Use 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide 1 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- Use 1/4 tsp fennel powder
- Take 1/4 tsp Jaggery (optional)
- You need to taste Lemon juice
Steps to make Brinjal Potato Masala curry:
- Wash brinjal cut in dices and keep in salted water.
- Peel and cut potatoes in dice keep in water.
- In mixer jar add grated coconut, 1 tb spn coriander leaves, ginger, sesame seeds, curry leaves, green chillies make a fine paste. Add water if necessary.
- Heat oil add cumin seeds. Add coconut paste and saute it. Add all dry spices when oil leaves sides add 1 cup water.
- When water stared boiling add brinjal and potatoes in it. Cook it till it becomes soft. Serve hot with roti or rice.
If you find this Brinjal Potato Masala curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.