So you may be making ready Prawn curry recipes for your loved ones but this ideas may be helpful.
Never prepare dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have turn out to be very fashionable in addition to an essential kitchen appliance. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's quite continuously really helpful by cooking specialists to organize frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fats. This cooking method may also minimize down on some of the other dangerous results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as eight percent! That’s a fantastic number if you’re trying to improve your heart health!
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can have prawn curry using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn curry:
- Provide 500 gms prawns (cleaned and washed)
- Get 2 chopped onions
- Take 2 chopped tomatoes
- You need 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Use 2 green chillies
- Use 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 2 bay leaves
- Take 1/2 cup mustard oil
- Use 1 tsp chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp coriander powder
- Use 1 tsp cumin powder
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Use as needed chopped coriander leaves
- Take to taste Salt
Instructions to make Prawn curry:
- Take a bowl, marinate prawns, with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat a pan, add 2 tbsp oil and fry the prawns in a medium flame until it turns golden. Transfer into a plate and keep aside.
- Heat another pan, add 4-5 tbsp mustard oil and let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds and bay leaves. Let it fry for few seconds.
- Add green chillies, chopped onion and saute until the onions turn translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 3-4 minutes on a low to medium flame.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt and turmeric powder. Saute for 3-4 minutes in a low flame.
- Add chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and saute until the oil separates.
- Add fried prawns and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add garam masala powder. Garnish with some chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with steamed rice. Enjoy.
If you find this Prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.