Find all one of the best My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipes on the net within the one cease site that's cooking guide. Whether or not you're in search of a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 , you'll discover the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. This is a fantastic number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start eating these health food regularly. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my favourite spicy chicken coconut curry 👩🍳 recipe. You can have my favourite spicy chicken coconut curry 👩🍳 using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳:
- You need 2 tbls Olive oil
- Get 1 Large Onion diced
- Use 1 tbls Tumeric
- Take 1/2 tsp dried Ginger or 1/2 inch grated fresh Ginger
- You need 1 tsp Cumin
- Use 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Take 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- Provide 1 tsp Hot Red Chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp Corriander
- Take 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Get 2 heaped tbls Medium Curry Powder
- Provide 4 small Curry leaves
- Use 2 Tsp Mango Chutney
- Prepare 8 Chicken thighs remove skin + Bone cut into bite size pieces
- Get 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
- Provide 1 400 mils tin Coconut Milk
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Double Cream
- Prepare 1/4 Cup frozen sweet peas
- Provide 1 heaped tsp Corn flour mixed 4 tbls water to make thicker (opt)
- Provide Enough Basmati rice for 4 people
Instructions to make My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳:
- Heat up the oil using 1 tbls, then add the onions and garlic + Ginger fry for 1 minute
- Add the other tbls oil,Then add all the dry spices Tumeric, Garam Masala, Cumin, cayenne pepper, Corriander, Red Chilli powder, Medium Curry Powder also add the chicken turn the heat down to medium turn it all over and mix until all the chicken is coloured.
- Mix and cook on medium for 2 minutes next add the chicken stock stir in and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Next add the curry leaves stir in then add the Coconut Milk and mix in.Bring to the boil.
- Next add the Coconut shavings, Mango Chutney. Stir and simmer stirring occasionally for 15- 20 minutes. Then add the Basmati rice to a saucepan and start to cook the rice.
- Take the chicken curry off the heat let it cool for 10 minutes. Then add the Cream or yogurt to the mix stir it until it's all mixed. Add back to the heat bring to boil then turn down to keep warm.
- I added the sweet frozen peas peas only to colour it simmer to heat them up. Then if you want it thick use the cornflour add stir until all mixed. Serve on a bed of Basmati rice.
If you find this My Favourite Spicy Chicken Coconut Curry 👩🍳 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.