So you is perhaps preparing Chettinad Meen Kuzhambu recipes for your family however this ideas may be useful.
Never cook dinner these items in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have become highly regarded in addition to an essential kitchen appliance. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly steadily recommended by cooking experts to organize frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has quite a bit less fats. This cooking technique may additionally lower down on a number of the other harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Chettinad Meen Kuzhambu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just a single Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a great number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad meen kuzhambu recipe. To make chettinad meen kuzhambu you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chettinad Meen Kuzhambu:
- Prepare fish fillet
- Get oil
- Provide fennel seeds (saunf)
- Use onion, chopped
- You need garlic, chopped
- Provide tomatoes, chopped
- Prepare turmeric powder
- You need red chilli powder
- Get roasted coriander powder
- You need fresh grated coconut
- Provide mustard seeds
- Take cumin seeds
- Take fenugreek seeds (methi seeds)
- Use sambar onion
- Get green chilies, broken into half
- You need tamarind paste mixed with 1 cup water
- You need curry leaves
- Prepare coriander leaves
- Use salt
- Get fresh red / green chilies, chopped (opt)
Steps to make Chettinad Meen Kuzhambu:
- Marinate the fish with salt to taste, pinch of turmeric powder and a pinch of red chilli powder for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil and shallow fry them till light golden in colour. Keep aside.
- Dry roast the coconut till light golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil and.temper with the fennel seeds. Saute for a few seconds. Add the chopped garlic, followed by the onions. Fry till light brown in colour.
- Add 1 chopped tomato and fry till well mashed up.
- Add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder and roasted coriander powder and the dry roasted coconut. Mix well. When cool, grind into a paste with 2-3 tbsp. water. Keep aside.
- Add the remaining oil and temper with mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds. Saute till it stops crackling. Add the sambar onion and green chilies, Saute till light brown in colour.
- Now add the ground paste and continue to saute till the oil separates.
- Add the tamarind water, 1 cup plain water, curry leaves and salt. Let it come to a boil. Add the fried fish and tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes on low flame……. till the gravy slightly thickens.
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves and green / red chilies.
If you find this Chettinad Meen Kuzhambu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.