Find all the best Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman recipes on the web within the one stop site that's cooking guide. Whether or not you are in search of a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman , you will discover the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef massaman curry - kaeng matsaman recipe. To cook beef massaman curry - kaeng matsaman you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman:
- You need 300 grams Beef (stewing meat, cut into cubes)
- Provide 500 grams Potatoes
- You need 100 grams Onion
- You need 1 to 2 cloves Garlic
- Use 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Take 1 ☆ cardamon - 3 pods ☆ Cinnamon sticks - 2
- Prepare 1 ☆ cloves - 5 ☆ Bay leaves - 2
- Get 50 grams Massaman curry paste
- Get 400 ml Coconut milk
- Prepare 550 ml Water
- Use 66 ml Peanuts (skinned)
- Get 3 tsp Fish sauce
- You need 3 tsp Sugar (coconut sugar if you have)
- Use 1 tbsp Lemon juice
Instructions to make Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman:
- Cut the beef and onion into 2.5cm cubes. Peel the potatoes, and cut in half (cut into four, if they are large), and finely chop the garlic.
- Put the vegetable oil and ☆ spices in a pan, heat over low heat until tiny bubbles appear on the surface of the spices. The spices will be submerged in the oil if you tip the pan a little.
- Turn off the heat once to lower the temperature. Turn on the heat to low, sauté the garlic and onion from Step 1 a little, add the curry paste, and sauté until fragrant.
- Pour 250 ml of the thick part of the coconut milk into Step 3 in 3 batches, and mix. (When the red oil comes up to the surface, add the next batch.)
- Add the beef, and cook. When the beef turns brown, add the peanuts, and stir.
- When Step 5 comes to a boil, add the rest of the coconut milk and water, and simmer over low heat. When the beef becomes a little tender, add the potatoes from Step 1, and simmer.
- When everything is nice and tender, season with the fish sauce and sugar. Turn off the heat, add the lemon juice, and stir. Serve over cooked rice!
- The "Chicken Massaman Curry", using chicken drumettes and chicken thigh instead of beef, is also very delicious.
If you find this Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng Matsaman recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.