Discover all one of the best Indian Mattar Paneer - Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipes on the net in the one stop site that is cooking information. Whether you are looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Indian Mattar Paneer - Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry , one can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Indian Mattar Paneer - Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Mattar Paneer - Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can eat up. You already know this as, by now, you’ve likely been instructed to consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish during at least two meals per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian mattar paneer - green peas & cottage cheese curry recipe. To make indian mattar paneer - green peas & cottage cheese curry you only need 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Mattar Paneer - Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Take 200 g Paneer
- Take 1 cup Green Peas (Frozen Mix Veggies is also okay)
- Prepare 150 g Tomatoes (diced or crushed)
- You need 1/2 cup Water
- Use [Curry Paste] - processed in a blender
- Take 20-40 g Red or Green Chillies
- You need 20 g Ginger
- Prepare 20 g Garlic
- Prepare 20 g Turmeric Root
- You need 50 g Red or Yellow Onions
- Prepare [Mixed Spices] - mix well
- Use 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Use 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Provide 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Provide 1/2 Black Pepper Powder
- Provide 1/2 White Pepper Powder
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Use [Aromatics]
- Take 4 pc Cardamom Pods
- Take 2 pc Star Anise
- Prepare 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
- Provide [Sauce]
- You need 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Provide 30 g Butter or Ghee
- Provide 2-4 Tbsp Yogurt
- Use 2 Tbsp Honey
- Take 2-4 Tbsp Cream
- You need as needed Salt
Instructions to make Indian Mattar Paneer - Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- ONIONS: heat Cooking Oil and Butter in a pot or wok. Stir fry the Aromatics for 1 minute, and then add the Onions and fry until fragrant, soft and translucent. Then add the Mixed Spices and stir fry for 1 minute.
- CURRY PASTE: next, add the Curry Paste and cook until the the oil separates. Then add the Tomatoes and Water. Mix well and cook until the Tomatoes have soften and disintegrated.
- FINISHING: Next add the Paneer, Peas, Yogurt, Honey and Cream. Season with Salt and mix well. Continue to cook until the Sauce thickens. Serve with rice or Indian flat bread.
If you find this Indian Mattar Paneer - Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.