Get all one of the best Rajma Prawn Curry recipes on the web in the one cease place that's cooking guide. Whether or not you're looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Rajma Prawn Curry , you will see that the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Rajma Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin to use today. Another thing I would like to point out about this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is much more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in the following paragraphs we are going to be telling you why.
I’m certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can present you with loads of benefits. You will see that this will actually help anyone who may possess some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil provides a healing effect. The reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are also going to see that this can be used on a regular basis to provide you with younger looking skin.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. Should you have other oils in your home I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be associated with it. Something you may or may not realize is that within a very short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma prawn curry recipe. To cook rajma prawn curry you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Prawn Curry:
- You need 1 cup Rajma (kidney beans) soaked overnight
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp urad dal (Black gram lentil) soaked for 2-3 hours
- Get 1 cup prawns cleaned
- Provide 3 tbsp oil
- You need 2-3 green cardamoms
- Get 1 inch cinnamon stick
- Take 1 onion chopped
- Use 4-5 cloves
- You need 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Use 1 tsp tomato paste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp kitchen king masala / garam masala
- Use to taste salt
- Prepare 1 tsp ghee
- Provide 1 tsp coriander leaves
Instructions to make Rajma Prawn Curry:
- Pressure cook the rajma and urad dal in 2 cups water for 7-8 minutes on low flame after the first whistle. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and fry the prawns till they change colour. Drain and keep aside.
- Temper the same oil with cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Saute for a few seconds. Add the onion and fry till light brown.
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the powdered spices mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates.
- Add the boiled rajma and the fried prawns. Simmer on a low flame for 2-3 minutes. Adjust water according to the gravy desired.
- When done, add ghee and switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with either plain steamed rice, jeera rice, pulao or any kind of Indian bread.
If you find this Rajma Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.