Find all the best Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipes on the net in the one stop place that is cooking guide. Whether you're searching for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) , you'll find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has told you to ingest some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe. You can cook bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry):
- You need 5-6 pieces rohu fish (peeled and de scaled)
- Get 2 potatoes (cut in wedges)
- Take 1 onion (cut in slices)
- You need 3 green chilies
- Get 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbspCumin powder
- Use 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- You need Salt
- Take 4-5 tbsp Mustard oil
- Take 1 bay leaf(optional)
Steps to make Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry):
- Mix the raw fishes with salt and turmeric
- Fry the fish in hot mustard oil, both sides
- Keep the fishes aside once fried, add some more oil in pan and add potatoes to fry
- After the potatoes are done, pour some more oil and fry the onion with chillies
- Add bay leaf, ginger paste, turmeric and cumin powder and stir well and salt to taste
- Now pour in a cup of warm water on the mixture and add on the fried potatoes and cover and simmer it
- Once the mixture comes to boil add the fried fish
- Serve it with steamed rice
If you find this Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.