This is how Bengali goat meat curry with potato may also help you in weight reduction
Weight administration needs constant efforts. In case you are somebody making an attempt to shed some additional kilos then it's essential all the time be in your toes. Watching your calorie intake and also sticking to a balanced eating regimen is the secret to an efficient weight reduction routine. It becomes actually hectic to strike that proper stability between style and health and therefore, we have to discover an in-between resolution where taste meets health.
Don’t fear it isn't troublesome in any respect. You just want to choose the proper substances. Like Proteins! As you already have to be knowing, protein is the constructing block of cell and is answerable for repairing the damaged tissues and muscles. It is usually a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight loss. Therefore, consuming a high-protein eating regimen will allow you to in shedding weight successfully
Before you jump to Bengali goat meat curry with potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a great number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali goat meat curry with potato recipe. You can cook bengali goat meat curry with potato using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bengali goat meat curry with potato:
- Get 1 Kg goat meat
- Prepare 1/2 cup curd
- Provide As needed water
- Get 4 chopped green chilli
- Get As needed mustard oil
- Prepare 1 tablespoon ghee
- You need 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon jeera
- Provide 1-1/2 cups onion, tomato, ginger coarsely blend
- You need 1 tablespoon garam masala
- Get 2 teaspoons dry roasted jeera dhania powder
- Get 5 . boiled potatoes
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 1 tablespoon dry fenugreek leaves
- Provide 1-1/2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- Get 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Use to taste salt
- Get 1 teaspoon rose water
Instructions to make Bengali goat meat curry with potato:
- First wash meat with water then add to the mixing bowl
- Add the salt, two teaspoon oil, termaric powder, red chilli powder, jeera- dhania-black pepper powder, garam masala powder, and curd give it a good mix and rest for at least one hour.
- Now heat the pan add mustard oil cut potatoes in big pieces, then put to the oil mix with little red chilli powder, little termaric powder, and salt fry it nicely in golden colour and keep in the bowl,
- Now put oil and ghee in the 5lts pressure cooker, when oil is heated add bay leaves then solid garam masala and jeera also,
- When starts cracking add blend onion tomato ginger masala, keep it stirring because burn can be happen in the masala, when oil comes out from the gravy add the goat meat to the pressure cooker keep stirring in high flame of the oven the matter is that I have frequently used small burner so heat is needed for the goat meat curry,
- Now add the kashmiri red chilli powder, dry fenugreek leaves, rose water mix it well and keep stirring, now closed the pressure cooker for about fifteen minutes in low flame of the oven,
- When gives one city open the cooker and add the fried pitatoes and add one cup of water again closed the cooker and give two city and turn off the heat
- When pressure goes naturally open the pressure cooker and keep the potatoes separately and put the curry in the serving bowl and serves with rice and potatoes
If you find this Bengali goat meat curry with potato recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.