Here is how Chicken Curry might help you in weight reduction
Weight administration needs constant efforts. If you are somebody making an attempt to shed some additional kilos then it's good to at all times be in your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and likewise sticking to a balanced weight-reduction plan is the key to an effective weight reduction routine. It turns into really hectic to strike that right balance between taste and well being and subsequently, we have to discover an in-between solution where taste meets health.
Don’t fear it is not tough at all. You simply need to decide on the right ingredients. Like Proteins! As you already have to be understanding, protein is the constructing block of cell and is responsible for repairing the broken tissues and muscle tissues. It is usually a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Subsequently, consuming a high-protein food plan will enable you in losing weight successfully
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that putting beans on your salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss consuming meat.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 6 pcs chicken drumsticks (or any part available)
- Provide Diced potatoes, carrots, bell pepper
- Provide 2 cups coconut milk
- Prepare 1 cup water
- You need 2 tbsp curry powder
- Get Minced garlic, onion & ginger
- Use 2 pcs bay leaves
- Use 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Use 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Use 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Use 1 tbsp butter
- Provide Salt & pepper
- Provide (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking)
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Set a pot over medium heat. Saute garlic, onions and ginger for about 1 minute. Then add the chicken, cook it for about 5 mins.
- Add the curry powder, bay leaves, fish sauce, water and coconut milk. Mix well. Cook for 1 hour. Add a little water if it gets too dry.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and bell pepper. Mix well, cook for another 5 mins.
- Add the butter, salt & pepper to taste plus the cayenne pepper (optional). Simmer for 5 mins.
- Serve with steamed rice 🍚🍲 Enjoy! 🙂
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.