So you is perhaps getting ready Koo Mixed Veg Curried Pies recipes for your family but this suggestions may be helpful.
Never prepare dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the previous few years, Air Fryers have grow to be extremely popular in addition to a necessary kitchen equipment. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite ceaselessly beneficial by cooking experts to organize frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has rather a lot much less fats. This cooking method may additionally minimize down on among the other harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Koo Mixed Veg Curried Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can consume. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish during at least two meals per week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to koo mixed veg curried pies recipe. You can have koo mixed veg curried pies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Koo Mixed Veg Curried Pies:
- You need 4 Tbs oil
- Get 1/2 med onion chopped
- Get 1 Tbs masala(I use Bombay)
- Provide 1 tsp garlic and ginger
- Use 1 small potato diced into small cubes
- Provide 1 tsp dhanya and jeera powder
- Use Salt
- Get 1 can KOO mixed veg in Durban curry sauce
- Use 2 pkt puff pastry
- Get Flour for rolling
- Use Milk for brushing
Steps to make Koo Mixed Veg Curried Pies:
- Preheat the oven at 180°c. Steam the potatoes until slightly soft.
- Heat oil on med heat in a saucepan and fry the onions till soft. Add the masala, dhanya and jeera powder,garlic and ginger, stir then add the cooked potatoes.
- Add the can of mixed veg and the salt, mix through and turn on low heat for 10mins. Take it off heat and allow to cool.
- Roll out the pastries on a floured surface and cut out 6 rounds using a saucer on each pastry roll.Spoon the curry filling in the centre of the circles and fold over. Seal the edges with a fork.Place the pies on greased trays, brush with milk and bake for 30/40 mins or till golden brown.MAKES 12 PIES
If you find this Koo Mixed Veg Curried Pies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.