Get all the best Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) recipes on the web within the one cease site that is cooking information. Whether or not you are searching for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) , one can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one thing that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. One more thing I want to mention concerning this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. One more thing I want to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you need to be happy to know that we are going to be explaining to you in this article what a number of these benefits might be.
I am certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with plenty of benefits. You are going to find that this will in fact help anyone who may possess some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. Of course you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is full of antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
There is currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. One of the greatest things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shab daig with tandoori roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) recipe. To cook shab daig with tandoori roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) you need 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry):
- Provide For Kofta (meetball)
- Provide Beef Qeema (beef mince)
- Use Dahi (yoghurt)
- You need Lal Mirch powder (red chilli)
- Get Salt (to taste)
- Provide Garam Masala Powder (all spice)
- Take Khkhashash(poppy seeds)
- Provide Bhuny Channy (chickpeas)
- Use Piyaz (onion)
- Prepare Hara Dhania (fresh coriander)
- Get Hari Mirchain (green chillies)
- Take For Curry
- Get Piyaz medium (onion)
- Get Oil
- Take Dahi (yoghurt)
- Take Adrak Paste (ginger paste)
- Take Lehsun Paste (garlic paste)
- Take Lal mirch pissi (red chilli powder)
- Take Dhania pissa ( coriander powder
- Prepare Salt (to taste)
- Prepare Haldi (termuric)
- Prepare White Saljum (turnip)
- Take Gajar (Carrot)
- Provide Choti Elaichi (green cardamom)
- Prepare Bari Elaichi (black cardamom)
- Provide Long (cloves)
- Provide Kali Mirch (whole black pepper)
- Use Darchini stick (Cinnamon)
- Provide badiyan ka phool (Staranise)
- Take To garnish with haradhania & ginger julians
Instructions to make Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry):
- Take 2 time machine grinded beef qeema to make kofta.grind the bhunny channy to fine powder. (peel off the black cover if present before grinding).
- Soak Khashkhash in water for 5-10 minutes.aftr soaking,wash it few times in fresh water.khashkhash has dirt in it which should be removed before grinding.soaking will help in settling the dirt at bottom of bowl. Rinse or wash it few times under fresh water by using hands.then grind it on sill or hawan dasta ( pastel&mortal or in grinder.
- Chop piyaz.chop haradhania+hari mirchain.take qeema in a tray, mix lal mirch,salt,chanapowder,grind khashkhash,chop haradhania,hari mirchain,chop piyaz,dahi & mix well with hands.
- Take a fistfull of qeema in hand & make round kofta(meetball).if needed moisten hand with oil or water.from 1 kg beef qeema,18-20 kofta can be made depending on size of balls.keep these kofta in tray covered.keep seprated from each other.
- Prepare curry.take lal mirch,salt, haldi,dhania powder in a bowl & soak in 1/2 cup water for 5-7 minutes.
- Slice piyaz finaly.add oil in pot,add onion & fry to golden brown.take out fried piyaz from oil.grind (choora choora) piyaz by hands or by using hawan dasta (mortal & pastel).
- Add adrak lehsun paste(ginger garlic)in oil.fry till colour changes.add sabut garam masala.add masala soaked in water and bhuno (fry) over medium heat. When water dries out,add beaten dahi,fry till dahi blends well.add fried onion paste & fry till oil seprates.
- Keep flame low.place kofta in curry carefully.add as many kofta as u like.do not use spoon to move kofta only hold pot in hands & turn it sideways to dip kofta in masala.let kofta cook in masala at low to medium flame for 8-10 minutes.
- Wash & peel saljum (turnip),gajar (carrots).cut saljum in quarters & gajar in thick cubes or thick circles. Add both in kofta curry.and again pick up pot, and move it. (pateeli ko hillain, spoon use nahi karain).add 1 cup water in pot,let them all cook over low-medium heat.saljum&gajar leaves water & will be tender in it. Check in between only by moving the pot.not use spoon.
- When saljum & gajar are tender & kofta are soft & all incorporates in curry.add little water (a cup or more) to make gravy as required.give a boil over medium heat.adjust consistency as desire. Shab Daig is ready to serve hot with Tandoori roti.enjoy with Cookpad.
- Always soak khashkhash in water to remove dirt in it.dirt will settle at botom of bowl.ya to hath sy uper sy khashkhas utha lain ya phir bareek channi sy bhi chaan sakty hain.fresh pani sy 3-4 times wash krny sy bhi matti nikal jaye gi.sill py asani sy pisti hy ya hawan dasty sy.grinder sy bhi piss sakti hy.
If you find this Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.