Find all one of the best Potato Paneer & Pea Curry Without Onion And Garlic Recipe recipes on the net in the one cease place that's cooking guide. Whether you're searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Potato Paneer & Pea Curry Without Onion And Garlic Recipe , you will find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the best Potato Paneer & Pea Curry Without Onion And Garlic Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Paneer & Pea Curry Without Onion And Garlic Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this product is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. Something else I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. In this post we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are related to the usage of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
I’m certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with loads of benefits. You’re going to find that this will in fact help anybody who may have some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you will be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time businesses are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato paneer & pea curry without onion and garlic recipe recipe. You can cook potato paneer & pea curry without onion and garlic recipe using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Paneer & Pea Curry Without Onion And Garlic Recipe:
- You need 4 Potato (small size)
- Take 3/4 cup Fresh peas
- Provide 200 gm Paneer (cubed)
- Prepare 2 Tomato (large)
- Take 1 inch Finely grated ginger
- Provide 1 Green Chilli
- Take 2 tbsp Ghee or oil
- You need 1 tsp Cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- Get 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Use 1 tsp Coriander powder
- You need 1 tsp Sabzi masala
- You need 3 tbsp Finely chopped coriander
- Provide 1 tbsp Dry Kasoori Methi (dry fenugreek leaves)
- Prepare to taste Salt
Instructions to make Potato Paneer & Pea Curry Without Onion And Garlic Recipe:
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Boil 1 cup of water in a pan and add potato cubes and cook for 8 minutes on high flame. After 8 minutes strain potato and keep them aside. (Do not overcook the potatoes) - In a grinder add tomato, green chilli, and make a smooth paste. - Now heat 2 tbsp ghee or oil in a kadai. When the oil is hot, add cumin, turmeric powder, coriander powder, sabzi masala, ginger and saute for a minute on low flame.
- Add tomato, green chilli paste to it. Then add red chilli powder, salt and saute the masala on the medium-low flame until oil starts leaving it edges. - Now take 6 pieces of boiled potato and mash them with a potato masher. Add this to the prepared masala and cook for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add boiled cubed potatoes, paneer, peas, dry kasoori methi. Mix thcook on high flame for 3 minutes. - Now add 2 cups of water and cover the kadai with the lid. Cook curry on the medium flame for 10 minutes. - After 10 minutes switch off the flame and mix fresh chopped green coriander leaves. Serve with hot chapati or paratha.
If you find this Potato Paneer & Pea Curry Without Onion And Garlic Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.