Find all the perfect Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipes on the web within the one stop place that is cooking information. Whether you are searching for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas , you can find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples contain many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a fantastic number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian indian curry with garam masala, cauliflower and chick peas recipe. To cook vegetarian indian curry with garam masala, cauliflower and chick peas you need 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas:
- Provide 400 grams cauliflower
- Take 150 grams rice
- You need 1 big red bell pepper
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Get 1 red onion
- Provide 1 red chili pepper
- Take 30 grams fresh ginger
- Prepare 200 grams peeled tomatoes (can)
- Provide 125 grams chickpeas (can)
- Get 150 milliliter coconut milk
- Take 1 bunch fresh coriander
- Take some Indian Garam Masala spicemix (see also my recipe)
- You need some kurkuma, cumin and paprika powder
- Use some olive oil or groundnut oil
- You need some fresh ground pepper and sea salt
Instructions to make Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas:
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into bite sized roses then put aside
- Peel the skin from the bell pepper with a potato peeler, cut in half, remove the inside then cut into 1/2cm stripes and put aside
- Peel the onion, cut in half then in thin half rings and put aside
- Peel the skin from the ginger, cut it into 2mm thick layers and then cross-cut into fine 2mm matchsticks and put aside
- Squash the garlic flat then cut in small pieces and put aside
- Wash the chili pepper, remove seeds, cut fine and put aside
- Take the chickpeas from the can, wash them and put aside
- You can bring some water with salt to a boil for the rice, also add a decent amount of oil to a wok pan (or other frying pan)
- You can prepare the right amounts of coconut milk and tomatoes in 2 separate cups and put also aside untill needed
- Put the wok pan on high heat, throw in the cauliflower roses as soon as the oil is hot and damping (it should sizzle when you add them) and bake them at high heat for about 2-3 minutes
- Lower the heat to medium hot and add the paprika stripes and after frying for another 2 minutes add the onion rings as well
- After another 2 minutes you can add the ginger matchsticks, keep stirring everything and also add the garlic and chili now
- After a about 3-4 minutes lower heat a little more, the vegetables should be half done by now but still remain crispy
- Add a good snuff of kurkuma, cumin and paprika powder and stir well before also adding 2 teaspoons of Garam Masala spices, fry this all together for a minute and smell the aromas coming out
- Now add the cut peeled tomatoes with juice to the pan and stir
- Add the cocunut milk and the chick peas, bring it all to a boil and let it to softly simmer for another 10 minutes or so
- Meanwhile prepare the rice according to instructions on package
- Wash the fresh coriander, cut it fine and put on table for garnish
- At the end add some salt and pepper to taste, it will need some salt to get its full flavour but it's not supposed to be salty, rather spicy, so if needed add one more teaspoon of Garam Masala
If you find this Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.