Here's how Illish Bengali Curry may also help you in weight reduction
Weight administration wants constant efforts. If you're someone attempting to shed some further kilos then it is advisable to all the time be in your toes. Watching your calorie intake and in addition sticking to a balanced eating regimen is the key to an efficient weight loss routine. It turns into really hectic to strike that proper stability between style and well being and due to this fact, we have to discover an in-between answer the place taste meets well being.
Don’t fear it isn't difficult in any respect. You simply want to decide on the precise components. Like Proteins! As you already must be realizing, protein is the building block of cell and is chargeable for repairing the broken tissues and muscle mass. It's also a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight loss. Due to this fact, consuming a high-protein food regimen will assist you to in shedding weight successfully
Before you jump to Illish Bengali Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat up. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to eat fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try consuming fish in at least two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to illish bengali curry recipe. To cook illish bengali curry you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Illish Bengali Curry:
- Provide 400 g Illish fish (cut into 9 pieces)
- Take 40 g Mustard powder
- Prepare 2 tomatoes
- Use 4-5 Green chillies
- Get 100 g Curd
- Take Half teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Use Half teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Get 1 third teaspoon sugar
- Get 2 tablespoon Mustard Oil
- Get to taste Salt
Steps to make Illish Bengali Curry:
- Wash the fish properly and keep it aside.
- Now heat the oil in a kadhai, put the cumin seeds, green chilli and diced tomatoes into it.
- Meanwhile, add the turmeric powder to the fish and mix it properly.
- Now take a bowl and make a semi thick paste of mustard powder and water.
- Pour this paste in the kadhai, when the tomatoes are sauted.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes and then add the fish.
- Now, add the curd to it, along with sugar and mix it slowly.
- Keep frying untill you see oil coming out from the gravy (7-8 minutes). Now add salt to taste and pour some water into it.
- Simmer for 3-4 minutes. Serve hot..!!
- NOTE: Illish is a very delicate fish, handle it with care while frying or it will break very easily. Also the sugar should be in a very less amount because it's the taste of salt that prevails.
If you find this Illish Bengali Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.