Discover all the most effective Japanese Curry Udon recipes on the web in the one cease site that's cooking guide. Whether you're in search of an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Japanese Curry Udon , you can find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the perfect Japanese Curry Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry udon recipe. You can cook japanese curry udon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Curry Udon:
- Take 4 Japanese Curry Cubes
- Take Udon noodles or Rice (your preferred)
- You need Sausages (sliced)
- Use 1 potatoes (chopped in cubes)
- Provide Baby carrots (chopped in cubes)
- Provide 300 gm Pork belly Shabu Shabu
- Use 2 tpbs Oil
- Use 400 ml-500ml water
Steps to make Japanese Curry Udon:
- Heat oil to pot, put in potatoes and carrots stir fry for 5min, add in sausages and pork belly (stir fry all together for 5min) add in water to boil
- Once boiled, add in the curry cubes and boil until the curry cubes is deslove, boil for 10min- 15min (put aside)
- In a seprate pot, boil the water, add in 1 tbps oil and add in the udon noodles,to cook for 5-8min, rinse off the water, put the udon aside.
- Place the amount of udon noodles in a bowl and add on the curry over the noodles, ready to served.
If you find this Japanese Curry Udon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.