So you may be making ready Podi Mutton Curry recipes for your loved ones however this ideas may be helpful.
By no means cook dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have grow to be very fashionable as well as a vital kitchen appliance. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's quite ceaselessly recommended by cooking experts to arrange frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has loads less fat. This cooking technique may additionally cut down on among the other harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Podi Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has told you to eat some fish twice or thrice every week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Try consuming fish in two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to podi mutton curry recipe. You can have podi mutton curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Podi Mutton Curry:
- Prepare mutton with bones, cubed, washed well & drained
- Use potatoes, cut into half
- Get oil
- Provide ghee
- Provide onion, sliced
- Provide curry leaves
- Take garlic cloves
- Take ginger
- Provide yoghurt
- Provide turmeric powder
- You need red chilli powder
- Get salt
- Use idli podi (gunpowder)
- Use coriander leaves, chopped
Steps to make Podi Mutton Curry:
- Grind one onion, garlic and ginger into a smooth paste. Marinate the mutton with this paste, yoghurt and all the dry spices overnight.
- Heat oil & ghee in a pan. Fry the potato till light brown and keep aside.
- Add the remaining onion and curry leaves. Saute till light brown.
- Add the marinated mutton. Saute till the moisture has evaporated.
- Add 1 cup water and the fried potato. Pressure cook for 20-25 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve as a main course with any form of rice or Indian bread.
If you find this Podi Mutton Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.