Get all the best Meatball Curry recipes on the net within the one cease place that's cooking information. Whether you are looking for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Meatball Curry , you will discover the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Meatball Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain loads of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Appleas have tons of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent! That’s a terrific number for an individual who desires a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball curry recipe. You can have meatball curry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball Curry:
- Prepare 500 grams Lean Mince Meat
- You need 1/2 Red & Green Bell Pepper
- Use 350 grams Curry Sauce or paste
- Get 300 grams Pilau Rice
- You need 5 tsp Olive Oil
- You need 4 tbsp Tzatziki or soured cream
- Take 2 tbsp Paprika
- Prepare 1 Poppadam
- Get 1 Naan Bread
- You need 1/3 Cucumber
- Take 1/3 Onion
- You need 1 Lemon Juice
Instructions to make Meatball Curry:
- Shape lean mince meat into 1 inch meatballs, cover with lemon juice then spinkle with paprika. allow to sit for 1 hour
- In medium size pan add olive oil and heat on low, preheat oven No 4
- Add meatballs to pan and cook on low for 8-10 mins, then add curry sauce Korma (mild), Tikka Masala (medium) Madras (hot)
- Cut bell peppers & onion into small pieces & add to pan, cook for further 5 mins on low
- Add tzatziki to pan and stir well
- Prepare rice (2 mins in microwave or 8 mins boil in bag)
- Chop cucumber into slices, then quarter the slices
- Sprinkle water over naan bread and place on middle oven shelf for 3 mins
- Add meatballs & rice to plate, add cucumber on top of curry, with naan bread & poppadam on the side
If you find this Meatball Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.