So that you is likely to be making ready Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry recipes for your family however this tips may be useful.
Never cook dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have grow to be highly regarded as well as a necessary kitchen appliance. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's fairly continuously recommended by cooking consultants to prepare frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has rather a lot less fat. This cooking method may additionally cut down on some of the other harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ringan batata nu shaak/brinjal potato curry recipe. To make ringan batata nu shaak/brinjal potato curry you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry:
- Get 1 Big brinjal Big washed and cut into cubes
- Provide 1 Big potato washed, peeled and cut into cubes
- You need 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1/4 tsp asafoetida hing
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder haldi
- Get 1/2 tsp mustard seeds rai
- Provide 1/4 cup water
- Take salt as per taste
- Use For masala
- Provide 2 tbsp groundnut powder
- Take 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- Take 1 tbsp coriander cumin powder dhania jeera powder
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder or as per taste
- Take 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp sesame seeds
- You need 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 2 tbsp coariander washed and chopped finely
- Take 2 tsp dried curry leaves or 10 curry leaves chopped
- Get salt as per taste
Instructions to make Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker pan. Add mustard seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida. Add the chopped brinjals(eggplant/aubergine) and potato.
- Mix and add salt as per taste. Mix well. Add water and cover the lid with a whistle and pressure cook for 2 whistles on high and one whistle on low heat.
- In the meantime prepare the masala. In a plate or bowl add groundnut powder, desiccated coconut, sesame seeds, red chilli powder, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala, sugar, and a little salt.
- Add chopped coriander and curry leaves. (i have used dried curry leaves). Mix well.
- Open the lid after the pressure cooker has cooled down. Add the prepared masala and mix gently. (My husband likes the brinjal to be mushy and hence I have pressure cooked more than the time specified).
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes till the masala is absorbed. The ringan batata nu shaak is ready.
- Serve ringan batata nu shaak hot with roti, dhebra, paratha, rotla, puri, thepla, rice and dal, masala khichdi and kadhi.
If you find this Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.