So that you might be getting ready Brinjal curry recipes for your family however this ideas may be helpful.
By no means cook these things in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have turn out to be highly regarded in addition to an essential kitchen equipment. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly ceaselessly really helpful by cooking specialists to organize frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has loads less fat. This cooking method may additionally reduce down on a few of the other dangerous effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that is among the best meats that you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been taught to consume fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Try including fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin eating these health food regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. You can cook brinjal curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal curry:
- Prepare 4 brinjal slit from middle
- Prepare 2 potatoes cut in wedges
- Get 1 onion chopped
- Use 1 tomato chopped
- Provide 4 tsp coriander, ginger, garlic and green chilli paste
- Get 2 tsp roasted groundnut powder
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Use 1/2 tsp kitchen king masala
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 2 pinches asafoetida
- Provide to taste Salt
- You need as required Oil
Instructions to make Brinjal curry:
- First deep fry brinjal and potatoes and keep aside
- In a pan heat oil add cumin asafoetida and let it crackle.Now add chopped onion cook till it turns pink..
- Now add chopped tomatoes in above pan and cook till tomatoes soften now add coriander mixture and all dry masala and cook till it leaves oil
- Now add water accordingly and salt and boil for 5 minutes then add fried brinjal and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes now add groundnut powder cook for 2 minutes and ready to serve.
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.