Discover all the best Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipes on the net within the one stop site that is cooking guide. Whether or not you're on the lookout for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken , you'll find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really great for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that including beans on your salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe. To make butternut squash and curry soup with chicken you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken:
- Use 1 butternut squash
- Take 1 yellow onion
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Provide 48 oz vegetable stock
- Prepare 1 can coconut milk (plus more for garnish)
- Get 1 tbs brown sugar
- Use 2 tbs yellow curry paste (more or less depending on taste)
- Get 2 chicken breast’s (optional)
- You need 1 tbs cumin (for chicken)
- Prepare 1 tbs turmeric (for chicken)
- Prepare 1 tbs onion powered (for chicken)
- Get 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger (for chicken)
- Use 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (for chicken)
- Provide Olive oil (see directions)
Steps to make Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken:
- Pre heat oven to 400° then roast the butternut squash. I usually cut it in half, poke holes in it then microwave each half for 4 minutes. I then remove the skin, dice it into chunks, and cover them in olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Then put it in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until the squash is soft
- Dice the onion and put it in an oiled pan with the clove of garlic. Sauté on medium heat until onion is caramelized.
- When the squash and onions are done, throw them into a stock pot and set them aside so you can prep your chicken.
- Cover the chicken breasts in olive oil and add salt and pepper. Then cover them in the dry spices and roast them in a 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until there is no pink in the middle. When the chicken is done, shred it and set it to the side.
- While the chicken is cooking, add the vegetable stock to the pot with your squash and onion and heat on medium low. You can also add your brown sugar and your curry paste. After the curry has been incorporated, you can use a hand blender to blend the chunks of squash and onions until the soup is smoothe.
- Add your can of coconut milk (be sure to shake it before opening the can)
- Ladle some of the warm soup into your bowl and add the chicken and some extra coconut milk if choose!
If you find this Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.