So you is likely to be preparing Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy recipes for your loved ones but this tips may be helpful.
Never cook dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have become highly regarded as well as a necessary kitchen appliance. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly incessantly beneficial by cooking experts to arrange frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot much less fat. This cooking technique may additionally cut down on some of the other harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many men and women do not recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using regularly. You’re in addition going to find that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Something else I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you ought to be pleased to know that we’re going to be explaining to you in this article what a few of these benefits could be.
One more thing that a lot of folks would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. You’re going to see that this will actually help anyone who may have some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
One more thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns & bitter gourds curry in the mustard sauce gravy recipe. To cook prawns & bitter gourds curry in the mustard sauce gravy you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy:
- Use Bitter Gourd (Karela)- a bit sautéed already before the actual cooking
- You need Prawns
- Use Salt
- Provide Turmeric Powder
- Prepare Red Chilli Powder
- Get Potatoes (cur into medium-small chunks)- slightly sautéed until light brown, prior to the actual cooking)
- Use Sugar
- You need Cooking Oil (Mustard Oil)
- Use Mustard Paste (Shorshe Baata), mixed with curd slightly & made to a bit slurry paste
- Provide panchphoran
- Take Green Chillies (slit)
- Provide Onion Slices
- Take Desi Ghee
- Take plain curd/yoghurt (well beaten/whisked with a tsp of sugar)
- Provide Dry Red Chillies
Steps to make Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy:
- Take a kadhai/wok- put in it the measured amount of oil & heat it up well enough & then reduce the flame to medium & put in the panch phoron & Dry Red Chilli
- Once it releases it's aroma- add in the onion slices and sauté until a bit translucent and then, add into it the prawns/shrimps & keep sautéing for about 2 mins time
- Now, add in the Karelas & Potatoes keep sautéing for about another 2 mins time & then add to it- Salt, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Sugar, Mustard Paste etc. until all well incorporated (except the ghee)
- We need to cover the pan with a lid post adding a slash of hot-warm water to it and allow it to be well cooked now
- Once it’s all well cooked, give a stir & lastly, pour in the ghee & again, give it a really nice mix to the entire thing- (Please maintain the very consistency shown in the pics), switch off the flame & cover it for about 10 mins time in it's standing position
- We’re now, all set for the dish to be served on the platters
If you find this Prawns & Bitter Gourds Curry in the Mustard Sauce Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.