Here is how Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce may also help you in weight reduction
Weight administration wants fixed efforts. If you are somebody attempting to shed some further kilos then that you must all the time be in your toes. Watching your calorie intake and likewise sticking to a balanced food plan is the key to an efficient weight reduction routine. It turns into actually hectic to strike that proper steadiness between style and health and due to this fact, we need to discover an in-between resolution where style meets health.
Don’t worry it is not difficult at all. You just need to choose the proper elements. Like Proteins! As you already have to be understanding, protein is the constructing block of cell and is accountable for repairing the damaged tissues and muscles. Additionally it is a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Due to this fact, consuming a high-protein weight loss plan will make it easier to in losing a few pounds effectively
Before you jump to Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%! This is a great number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sate padang kuah-kuning🇮🇩 padang's satay w yellow thick sauce recipe. To make sate padang kuah-kuning🇮🇩 padang's satay w yellow thick sauce you need 38 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce:
- Take Rump Steak beef,slice 1cm thinly, tenderize w acid fruits
- Provide then cut into even 1x2x3 cm pieces
- Get beef tongue, slice & cut into 1x2x3 cm
- Take beef heart, slice& cut into 1x2x3cm
- Get Bamboo skewers, soaked in warm water from the kettle for 1 hr
- Use For sauce:
- Prepare rice flour
- Provide tapioca flour or maidens flour
- Use Water from the kettle
- You need beef broth
- Take For spicy paste:
- Take fresh red chilies
- Use shallots
- Get garlic
- Get fresh ginger, chopped finely
- Prepare fresh galangal (lengkuas) chop finely
- Take or 1 tsp ground galangal
- You need fresh turmeric chopped finely or 1 tbs ground turmeric
- You need lemongrass, crushed on the white part
- Get whole rounded coriander or 1 tbs ground coriander
- Provide ground cumin
- You need Salt
- Get Spices: 2 star anise, 3 cloves, 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Provide big white onion chopped finely, fried in oil untill dark brown
- Get salt
- Take white pepper powder
- Take Curry leaf
- Take Kaffir lime leaves or lemon leaves
- Provide Bay leaves (daun Salam)
- Take lemongrass, crushed on the white part
- Get Tamarind paste (1 piece kandis acid)
- Take ground fennel (optional)
- Prepare Rice Bran Oil
- Use Ketupat cakes(see image)or rice Lontong cut 2.5cm thick
- Provide Topped with crispy fried onions:
- Take big Onions,chopped finely.In a wok put 1cup of Rice Bran oil,
- You need Heat oil on medium heat,then put the onions&stir-fry until color
- Get golden dark brown, remove, set aside
Steps to make Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce:
- Put in a blender fresh red chilies,shallots,garlic,whole coriander,salt,star anise,cloves:blend them all into a fine paste.In a large wok put 4 tbs oil,heat the oil in medium heat then saute the paste,ginger,galangal,lemongrass until fragrant.Then put 900ml broth,the meat,fried paste,kaffirlime &bay leaves,cumin,salt.Turn on the heat.Towards the end of cooking, 20' before the meat is tender add the beef tongue&hearts.Cook until water runs out from the meat&the meat is tender.Turn off the heat.
- Remove lifting out the cooked meat,heart &tongue onto a large plate&filter on a colander the Spicy Broth onto a glass bowl.In a small bowl put the Rice flour,Tapioca flour&100ml of water;stir until dissolved.On the stove put a medium pot,pour the mixture into the pot,turn heat on medium:cook keep stirring until thick then pour the Spicy Broth,mix&cook while keep on stirring until combined.Season to taste.Turn off, remove the pot, set aside this thick yellow Satay Sauce for the beef on skewers.
- Insert the pre-cooked beef meat,tongue&hearts alternately into the skewers.With a large pastry brush, rub over the meat with steak fat oil then set aside on a large plate.To those who don't have a Charcoal BBQ can grill the meat on skewers under the grill of a preheated oven, turn the temp on high to 200 degrees Celcius.
- When the guests are coming,place the skewers under the grill,make sure that the fat oil is on all over the meat,keep on looking that the meat dont burn.When the meat is already golden brown cooked on one side then turn the skewers on the other side brushing again with the fat oil on the meat;watch out that the meat aren't burnt! Cook until golden.Remove all the skewers,put into individual plate,which base is covered with a large softened banana leaves&top with Ketupat rice cakes cut into chunks.
- To serve: on a plate, the base covered with banana leaf then top with Ketupat rice cake or Lontong rice (sausage shape)that are cut into chunk pieces. To serve the guests individually: Put 6 skewers on top of the Ketupat or Lontong, then pour the yellow thick Satay Sauce on top of the meat.Topping: sprinkle with abundant crispy fried onions. 😚😋
If you find this Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.