Here's how Japanese Katsu Curry - Chicken, Pork & Shrimp can help you in weight reduction
Weight management needs fixed efforts. In case you are someone making an attempt to shed some additional kilos then you need to all the time be on your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and in addition sticking to a balanced food plan is the secret to an effective weight reduction routine. It turns into really hectic to strike that right balance between taste and well being and subsequently, we have to find an in-between answer the place style meets well being.
Don’t fear it isn't troublesome in any respect. You simply need to decide on the appropriate substances. Like Proteins! As you already have to be understanding, protein is the building block of cell and is responsible for repairing the damaged tissues and muscles. It's also a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Therefore, consuming a high-protein weight-reduction plan will show you how to in shedding pounds successfully
Before you jump to Japanese Katsu Curry - Chicken, Pork & Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are really good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that including beans on your green salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese katsu curry - chicken, pork & shrimp recipe. To make japanese katsu curry - chicken, pork & shrimp you need 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Katsu Curry - Chicken, Pork & Shrimp:
- Prepare KATSU FRY:
- You need 1 piece Chicken Breast
- Take 7 pieces Shrimp
- You need 2 pieces Pork Cutlet
- You need 1-2 pieces Egg
- Get 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- You need 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Take 2 cups Oil
- Take Iodized Salt
- You need Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare CURRY SAUCE:
- Take 2 tbsp Oil
- You need 1 bulb Garlic
- Get 2 pieces White Onion
- Get 2 pieces Carrot
- Provide 2 pieces Potato
- Use 1 piece Red Bell Pepper
- Get 1 liter Water
- Get 4 cubes Curry Roux
- You need 3 tbsps Honey
- Get 3 tbsps Tomato Ketchup
- Take SIDES:
- You need 3 cups Rice
- You need 3 pieces Egg
- Provide Fukujinzuke
Instructions to make Japanese Katsu Curry - Chicken, Pork & Shrimp:
- PREPARE THE VEGETABLES: Chop the garlic. Slice the onion. Cut the carrot and potatoes into cubes, about 1-inch thick. Cut the bell pepper into squares, about 3/4-inch. ©homebasedchef
- COOK THE CURRY SAUCE: Heat the pot over medium-high heat (160C). Add oil and sauté the garlic, followed by the onion. Add the carrots, potatoes and bell pepper and continue to stir for 5 minutes. Add 1L of water and boil for about 10 minutes. Lower down the heat (120C) and add in the curry roux. Mix very well to make sure that the curry roux are all diluted.
- Add in the honey and tomato ketchup and mix well. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally to make sure that the sauce doesn't stick on the bottom of the pot. The sauce will start to thicken. Turn the heat to low (70C) and continue cooking for 5-10 more minutes until the carrots and potatoes are cooked to your desired tenderness. You'll notice that the potatoes become smaller compared to its original cut size; the starch of the potato actually helps thicken the sauce.
- PREPARE THE MEATS FOR THE KATSU FRY: Make sure to wash the chicken, shrimp and pork with clean water and then drain them. - - To split the chicken breast in half: Place the boneless skinless chicken breast on a cutting board and hold it flat with your non-dominant hand. Then using a sharp knife, slice the chicken breast horizontally into two even pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- To butterfly the shrimp: Pull off the heads and legs then peel off the shell leaving the tails on. Gently run the knife at the shrimp's back and remove the digestive tract or vein by lifting it out or by using a paper towel. If the vein breaks, run water through it to clean. Then make shallow slits on the shrimp to flatten and spread it like butterfly wings. Season with salt and pepper.
- To tenderize the pork: Make sure you have removed the skin to avoid curling when frying. Use the mallet to break up the muscle fibers of the meat. Do this on both sides of the meat until the thickness is reduced to half. If you don't have a mallet, you can use: - a knife, a fork or your fist. Season with salt and pepper.
- BREAD THE MEAT: Prepare your breading assembly line. You need three bowls or containers - for all-purpose flour, beaten egg, and breadcrumbs. Cover the meat in flour and shake off the excess. Dip the meat in the egg. Cover the meat in breadcrumbs.
- COOK THE KATSU FRY: Heat frying oil in a pan. Make sure it is hot enough before you place your meat in it. To test, when you see the oil producing bubbles on the surface of the pan, drop a small piece of breadcrumb. If the oil reacts as desired, you can start frying. If the sample breadcrumb seems to absorb to oil, wait a bit til the oil is ready. Deep fry the meat until golden brown, make sure to flip on the other side for even cooking… chicken, shrimp and pork are pretty fast to cook.
- SERVE TO YOUR FAMILY: Curry is best served with steamed rice! Grab a plate, scoop a cup of steamed rice and spread it on the left part of the plate. Scoop a portion of the curry sauce, make sure to include potatoes, carrots and bell pepper and place it on the right part of the plate overlapping some of the rice. Place your preferred katsu meat on top of the curry sauce. And for the sides, you can add soft-boiled egg and fukujinzuke or pickled daikon radish. YUM!
If you find this Japanese Katsu Curry - Chicken, Pork & Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.