So you might be preparing Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry recipes for your family however this suggestions may be useful.
Never prepare dinner these items in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have become very talked-about in addition to a vital kitchen equipment. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's fairly continuously really useful by cooking consultants to organize frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fat. This cooking technique might also cut down on some of the other harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that is among the best meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish twice or thrice each week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy mustard hilsha fish curry recipe. To make spicy mustard hilsha fish curry you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry:
- You need 4 hilsha fish pieces
- Take as needed mustard oil for frying
- Prepare to taste salt
- Provide 2 green chillies
- You need 1 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1/2 cup coconut milk
- You need 2 tsp mustard seeds
- Use 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1/2 cup Water
Steps to make Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry:
- Take Hilsa fish and put turmeric powder,salt and marinate it for 20 mins.
- Take black and yellow mustard seeds.Put little water and make a smooth paste.
- Now Strain the paste with a strainer.
- Take a pan,add mustard oil and fry the hilsa fish.
- In the rest oil,put nigella seeds.Add turmeric powder,red chili powder.mix together well.
- Put mustard paste and cook it for 1 min.Put salt as per taste.And add 1/2 cup water.Cook it for 5 mins.
- Put green chillies and add coconut milk and cook it for 1 min.
- Then put the fried hilsa fish and cook for 1 min.Lastly sprinkle little oil.
- Traditional Spicy Mustard Hilsa fish curry is ready.Serve it with steamed rice.
If you find this Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.