So that you is perhaps preparing Chicken with curry powder, mustard and mayo recipes for your loved ones however this suggestions may be helpful.
Never cook dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have become very talked-about in addition to a vital kitchen equipment. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's quite regularly recommended by cooking experts to arrange frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fat. This cooking technique may also minimize down on some of the different dangerous results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Chicken with curry powder, mustard and mayo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start consuming these health food regularly. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken with curry powder, mustard and mayo recipe. To cook chicken with curry powder, mustard and mayo you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with curry powder, mustard and mayo:
- You need 1 lb chicken breast
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Provide 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- Take 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Provide 2 fresh garlics, chopped (or 2 minced cloves)
- Provide 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- You need 1 tbsp mustard
- Prepare 1 the juice of 1 lemon
- Take 1 tbsp curry powder
- Get 2 tbsp dry white wine
- Use salt and pepper
Steps to make Chicken with curry powder, mustard and mayo:
- Cut chicken breast into small size or strips. Heat the oil and add the chicken. (Optional: I added a rosemary twig in the oil and discarded later.) Once the chicken has started to brown, add the chopped red pepper.
- Stir a few times and next add the chicken stock.
- In a small bowl mix the mayo, mustard, curry powder, lemon juice, wine, salt and pepper.
- Once the stock has evaporated, add the garlic. In a few seconds, just enough for the garlic to release its aroma, add the mayo mix. Stir, leave to cook for a couple minutes, then enjoy!
If you find this Chicken with curry powder, mustard and mayo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.