So that you is likely to be making ready Kaju curry recipes for your loved ones but this tips may be useful.
By no means cook dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the previous few years, Air Fryers have change into very fashionable as well as a necessary kitchen appliance. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's fairly often advisable by cooking consultants to organize frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and different meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has loads much less fat. This cooking method may also reduce down on a number of the different dangerous results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Kaju curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju curry recipe. To make kaju curry you need 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kaju curry:
- Use 150 gram cashew (kaju)
- Get 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Prepare 1-2 Green chilly
- Take 4-5 cloves Garlic
- Provide 2 inch chopped ginger
- Use 2 medium sized chopped onion
- Use 2 medium sized chopped tomato
- You need 2 teaspoon cream
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon dry fenugreek leaves
- Take 4 tablespoon oil
- Use 2 green cardamom
- Get 1 inch cinamom
- You need 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon red chilly powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Get Salt to taste
- Provide 1/3 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Get Water as per need
Instructions to make Kaju curry:
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan, add cashew. Roast cashew for 2-3 minutes on medium flame. You may add 1/2 teaspoon of butter to enhance taste.
- Once it is golden, take it out from pan. Keep it aside.
- Increase the flame to medium aamd add little oil.let the oil heat properly.
- Add garlic, ginger, chilly, and onion and fry it for 2 minutes on medium flame. Add tomato.
- Fry it for 3-4 minutes on medium flame. Stir it. Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- As soon as it is cooled, take jt out in a blending jar. Blend it into smooth paste,do not add water.
- Masala paste is ready, keep it aside.
- Turn on the flame, heat a pan on medium flame add oil. Once oil is heated, add green cardamom and cinamom. Fry it for few seconds. Reduce flame to low, add blended paste. Stir it
- Add all spices.Mix it well. Increase flame to medium. Add remaining masala. Stir it well. Cook it for 3-4 minutes on low - medium flame. Stir it.
- Add 1 glass of water (250 ml). Stir it well. Increase flame to medium. Add cream. Mix it well. Add salt. Mix it well.
- Let it boil for a minute. Stir it. Add roasted cashews. Mix it. Reduce flame to low. Add garam masala powder and mix it.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 2 minutes on low flame. Stir it. Add kasuri methi. Mix it well.
- Cover the pan and cook it fkr a minute. Open the lid and stir it. Turn off the flame.
- Take it out in a serving bowl.
- Garnish it with some cashews and you may add cream
- Kaju curry is ready to serve!!! Enjoyy!!!
If you find this Kaju curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.